SFI 45.1 Roll Cage / Bar Padding
* CAMS and ANDRA Approved
* Best impact absorbing padding available (from public records)
* Fire retardant; will not melt or drip and is self-extinguishing
* 900mm lengths
* Softer feel than other pads available and easy to form into curves
* Shaped for better visibility
* SFI 45.1 approved
* All pads made in USA
* Standard colours - Black, Blue & Red
* Standard sizes to suit - 1.25'' to 1.625'' and 1.5" to 2" cage tubing.
CAMS and ANDRA regulations now require the use minimum SFI 45.1 or FIA 8857-2001 roll cage padding!
From CAMS schedule J
11.1 Helmet and Head Protection: (a) Where the helmet of an occupant could come into contact with the safety cage, protective padding shall be fitted in that area, which complies with:
11.2 Body Protection: Where the body of an occupant could come into contact with the safety cage, it is recommended that flame retardant padding be fitted. FIA standard 8857-2001 or SFI specification 45.1 padding is recommended
One advantage of the latest USI SFI padding is that it is not hard like a rock, but it is firm with a cushion feel! This also makes it flexible and easier to install than other brands.
Note when installing pre heating the padding in hot water prior will help allow the padding to be bent to sharper or odd angles without the risk of breaking or cracking the padding.
Don’t cheap out on budget counterfeit eBay copies, it could cost you and your passengers life.
This is an oversized product for shipping - can only be sent via Road. No Airbags or Express Post - Please contact us if you need express shipping.