SCHROTH Clubman 2x2 Harness
* Latest FIA Standard FIA 8853-2016
* The harness features 2” (50mm) shoulder belt
* 2” (50mm) clubman lap belt.
* Pull Up adjustors
* FHR Compatible
* Lightweight German engineered proven Schroth quality
* quick release cam lock buckle
* Snap fittings at each end
* Supplied with eye bolts and 2 x harness plates
* Roll Cage wrap around friendly
* Meets the highest level of CAMS schedule I
In a crash, the sudden change in speed and direction can put massive force one the occupant’s body, causing injury or even death. The role of a harness in a crash is to prevent the mass of your body from moving within the seat and car. The wide straps of a racing harness spread the force across the driver’s hips, shoulders and chest, some of the strongest parts of the body. A quality certified Harness is an item that no driver should ever have to use, but, if you need it, you will be glad you have it.
Don’t cheap out on budget counterfeit eBay copy’s it could cost you and your passengers life.