P1 Monza Leather FIA race Boots
* FIA 8856-2000 approved
* Full-grain cow leather for high durability, comfort and resistance
* Nomex Lining
* Nomex Laces
* Dedicated toe protection at external side.
* Stitched with 100% Nomex thread
* Anti-slip, anti-static, oil and fuel resistant rubber sole gives best grip and car feeling
* Collar is cut lower at the rear for greater range of movement.
* Sizes Euro 40-46 available
* Genuine Italian made leather race boot.
These high end race boots by P1 Race wear feature quality full leather upper meaning longer lasting, smoothness’, that special leather style!
Why choose P1 –
DEEP PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE; P1 owner, Enrico Glorioso, pioneered the racewear business when he founded Sparco. Nearly 40 years ago, which became the worldwide market leader shortly after.
A key reason for the success was that every product was carefully developed and tested personally. Taking advantage of his large experience and knowledge of the motorsport world and drivers’ needs (certainly more than 300000 FIA approved suits manufactured) he decided in 2010 to develop a new brand and range of technically advanced fireproof suits to innovate the racewear business. Additionally, the highly motivated manufacturing staff can claim a long experience in racewear manufacturing.
100% DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN ITALY
This means: great attention to details and the distinctive “Italian style”
Unlike most competitors which moved to "low cost” Countries P1 maintains whole production in Italy to grant high levels of quality, design and comfort, You will certainly feel the difference!
"MADE FOR DRIVERS, BY DRIVERS"