HANS Specific 6 Point FIA Race Harness
* 3" to 2" Shoulder Belts - 23"-70" long
* FHR Compatible
* 3” Lap Belts - 18"-58" Long
* 2" Crotch Straps - 6"-28" Long
* Lightweight quick release DR Rotary Buckle
* Snap fittings at each end
* supplied with Eye bolts
* Roll Cage wrap around friendly
* New Quick Release Adjusters on the Shoulder Belts and Steel Adjusters on the Lap Belts
* latest FIA Standard 8853/2016 meeting CAMS schedule I Type A
* FIA Homologation Number D-221.T/98
In a crash, the sudden change in speed and direction can put massive force one the occupant’s body, causing injury or even death. The role of a harness in a crash is to prevent the mass of your body from moving within the seat and car. The wide straps of a racing harness spread the force across the driver’s hips, shoulders and chest, some of the strongest parts of the body. A quality certified Harness is an item that no driver should ever have to use, but, if you need it, you will be glad you have it.
Don’t cheap out on budget counterfeit eBay copy’s it could cost you and your passengers life.
If you need more of a reason to by genuine Safety equipment spend a few minutes and watch this. https://youtu.be/pGkt6ahLgr8
We also have Nomex socks, balaclavas and gloves available so please check our other products.