Full Custom - Pro Level - P1 FIA Approved 3 Layer Race Suit
Our offer continues @$2395 for an FIA lightweight and breathable Pro suit.
Made in Italy the home of racewear - the same spec as the fast guys in WRC, Supercars and World of Outlaws SprintCars
Deal is tailored to your size and includes 2 large and 4 small logos
Nascar cuffs and for speedway coms pocket and arm restraints built in.
*This suit is based on the RS-GT Pro suit FIA 8856-2000 Approved
* Soft knit collar for improved comfort.
* Full floating stretch sleeves for better freedom of movement.
* Large bidirection stretch material on back/sides for top driving comfort.
* Stretch material in crotch area to improve comfort* Full floating stretch sleeves for better freedom of movement.
* Large bi-direction stretch material on back/sides for top driving comfort.
* vented shoulders for extreme breathability
* Produced from 100% ultra-soft and extra lightweight nomex fabric
* Extremely light at 280gtm/m2
The RS GT race suit from P1 is un-matched in price and quality
Why choose P1 –
DEEP PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE; P1 owner, Enrico Glorioso, pioneered the racewear business when he founded Sparco. Nearly 40 years ago, which became the worldwide market leader shortly after.
A key reason for the success was that every product was carefully developed and tested personally. Taking advantage of his large experience and knowledge of the motorsport world and drivers’ needs (certainly more than 300000 FIA approved suits manufactured) he decided in 2010 to develop a new brand and range of technically advanced fireproof suits to innovate the racewear business. Additionally, the highly motivated manufacturing staff can claim a long experience in racewear manufacturing.
100% DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN ITALY
This means: great attention to details and the distinctive Italian style
Unlike most competitors which moved to "low cost” Countries P1 maintains whole production in Italy to grant high levels of quality, design and comfort.
You will certainly feel the difference!
"MADE FOR DRIVERS, BY DRIVERS"