OMP 6 Point HANS Race Harness
* 3" to 2" Shoulder Belts – long belts for ease of use in Saloon/ hatch
* FHR Compatible
* 3” Lap Belts -
* 2" Crotch Straps
* The 2” crutch strap features OMP’s new style “Double pin” T bar crutch attachment
* latest high load rated ultralight quick release buckle
* Snap fittings at each end
* supplied with Eye bolts
* Roll Cage wrap around friendly
* latest FIA Standard 8853/2016 meeting CAMS schedule I Type A
* FIA Homologation Number D-221.T/98
* FIA Standards can be used in all CAMS events until 2029 (you get an additional 5 years over the tagged date for non-international events) and has correct FIA hologram label with serial number
OMP DA0204EH FHR is a 6 point professional saloon harness manufactured to the latest FIA homologation. Featuring 2/3” shoulder straps suitable only for use with an FHR / HANS device.
FIA 8853-2016 approved for use with an FHR / HANS device only.
In a crash, the sudden change in speed and direction can put massive force one the occupant’s body, causing injury or even death. The role of a harness in a crash is to prevent the mass of your body from moving within the seat and car. The wide straps of a racing harness spread the force across the driver’s hips, shoulders and chest, some of the strongest parts of the body. A quality certified Harness is an item that no driver should ever have to use, but, if you need it, you will be glad you have it.
Don’t cheap out on budget counterfeit eBay copy’s it could cost you and your passengers life.
If you need more of a reason to by genuine Safety equipment spend a few minutes and watch this. https://youtu.be/pGkt6ahLgr8
We also have Nomex socks, balaclavas and gloves available so please check our other products.