P1 Monte Carlo FIA Race Boots
* FIA 8856-2000 approved
* Italian Suede Leather Upper not just the cheap split leather used by many competitors.
* Shoe upper: full grain and suede leather wiseley combined for a great look and high durability and comfort.
*Tongue and collar feature soft Nomex fabric for extraordinary comfort and fit.
*Strap to tighten on the ankle.
* Stitched with 100% Nomex thread
* Anti-slip, anti-static, oil and fuel resistant rubber sole gives best grip and car feeling.
* Colour Black
* Sizes Euro 41-46 available
ONE OF THE VERY FEW HI CUT FIA BOOTS ON THE MARKET
You really feel it's made in Italy,really not comparable with out entry level shoes on the market.
Why choose P1 –
DEEP PRODUCT KNOWLEDGE; P1 owner, Enrico Glorioso, pioneered the racewear business when he founded Sparco. Nearly 40 years ago, which became the worldwide market leader shortly after.
A key reason for the success was that every product was carefully developed and tested personally. Taking advantage of his large experience and knowledge of the motorsport world and drivers’ needs (certainly more than 300000 FIA approved suits manufactured) he decided in 2010 to develop a new brand and range of technically advanced fireproof suits to innovate the racewear business. Additionally, the highly motivated manufacturing staff can claim a long experience in racewear manufacturing.
100% DESIGNED AND MANUFACTURED IN ITALY
This means: great attention to details and the distinctive Italian style
Unlike most competitors which moved to "low cost” Countries P1 maintains whole production in Italy to grant high levels of quality, design and comfort.
You will certainly feel the difference!
"MADE FOR DRIVERS, BY DRIVERS"